Saturday, March 2, 2013

Twitter Account Assignment

I have established a twitter account under my name in which I am following people who have an interest in social media marketing for business.   Many of the tweets I receive are from the people with blogs I follow.   This twitter account is under my name so in addition to social media tweets, I also receive tweets and follow individuals who have similar interests to mine.   I enjoy Twitter the most at night when I sit down to read.  I love to look at my Twitter feed to catch up on all of the news and see what tweets I've received from people with a social media marketing background.    My Twitter page is shown below: 

 

In addition,  I have developed a Twitter account for the not-for-profit organization that I work with.  I am responsible for managing the content of the tweets and developing a network of followers.  I began this Twitter account recently.    This account is shown below: 



I find it much more difficult on Twitter to establish followers.  I realize that I must tweet more using hashtags to attract individuals with an interest in breast cancer support organizations as well as dragon boat festivals, which is our primary fundraiser for the organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment