Saturday, March 2, 2013

Symbaloo Assignment

Prior to this class I had heard of Symbaloo and looked at it to possibly use it but at that time, I couldn't fully visualize how I would use it.    Now that I have implemented it, I love it!    It is a very efficient way to get to the web sites that I use most frequently.    I can envision at some point having several web mixes devoted to subjects because I'm already nearly out of tiles on my home web mix.    This is my Symbaloo page:



I've tried to group the tiles by subject.   For instance, I've grouped the social media tiles together.  I also have a corner for all of my banking.  Directly under the Google search area, I have any tile related to Google.  News tiles are in another corner and then I've grouped entertainment tiles.  

I love using Symbaloo.   The one thing that I cannot figure out is whether you can access individual bookmarks that are in a bookmark folder on my laptop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment